The harmful effects of particulate and moisture contamination in hydraulic and lubrication oils have been well documented. By maintaining absolute fluid cleanliness, end-users can dramatically increase the life of critical wear components on rotational equipment, minimizing downtime and maximizing profitability.
Oil Filtration Systems, Inc. designs and builds the most effective, durable, and user-friendly vacuum dehydrators on the market today. Special engineered design features maximize the water extraction rates of our oil purifiers, and top-quality components and workmanship ensure years of maintenance-free operation and performance.
- Flow Rates Range From 3 GPM to 100 GPM or Higher
- Water Removal Achieve Overall Water Content As Low As 20 PPM In Multi-Pass By Removing Free, Emulsified, and Dissolved Water
- Particulate Removal Achieve Particle Counts As Low As ISO 14/12/9 With High Efficiency Pleated Microglass Filter Elements Rated Beta(c)>1000 per ISO 16889
- Entrained Air and Gas Removal Degassing via Vacuum Distillation
- Acid Removal Can Be Equipped With Fullers Earth or Activated Alumina Cartridges To Neutralize Acid and Lower TAN
- Varnish Removal Can Be Equipped With Ion Charged Bonding Cartridges To Remove Insoluble Varnish
- Permanent Dispersion Media Inside Vacuum Tower - maximizes water extraction rates, eliminates the need for costly replacement of coalescer filter elements, and enables the system to operate effectively on high viscosity gear oils.
- Variable Frequency Drive enables operator to dial in the optimal flow rate, and enhances the system overall performance during cold start-ups, on higher viscosity oils, or when a restricted inlet condition exists.
- Claw-Style Vacuum Pump - pulls deeper vacuum, higher CFM, and requires much less maintenance than other conventional vacuum pumps.
- Single Utility - requires 480V, 3-Phase electric service only, not a chilled water supply.
- System View Windows - enables operator to observe system operation and performance.
- Plugged Filter Indicator Light - positive indication when the particulate removal filter element is plugged and needs to be changed.
- Inline Digital Particle Monitor
- Inline Digital Moisture Indicator
- NEMA 7 Explosion Proof Components
- Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- 4-Point Lifting Lug Cage Structure