The harmful effects of moisture and particulate contamination in turbine lube oil have been well documented. Oil Filtration Systems, Inc. has combined the latest innovations in coalescer technology and pleated microglass filter media in one system to achieve optimal fluid cleanliness in steam and gas turbines.
Utilizing high efficiency coalescer/separator filter elements, these systems are designed to quickly remove large amounts of free water from turbine lube oil, achieving overall water content as low as 150 PPM. At the same time, the high efficiency pleated microglass filter elements are capable of achieving very low particle counts to as low as an ISO 15/13/10 Cleanliness Level.
Coalescing technology enables you to remove bulk free water at extremely fast rates - previously this could only be done by centrifuges. Coalescing technology outperforms centrifuges, is simpler to use, costs less to maintain, and is lower in initial purchase price.
- Flow rates from 3.8 to 3800 LPM.
- Rapidly Remove Bulk Free & emulsified water from Turbine Oil, achieving overall water content as low as 150 PPM.
- Remove particulate down to ISO 15/13/10.
- Purify to new oil specifications.
- Lower Cost than Competitive Systems and/or Centrifuges
- Simple and Reliable Operation Requiring Virtually No Maintenance
- Highest Water Extraction Rates Available In the Industry
- Compact, one button operation for continuous duty.
- Push-Button On-Off Switch with Fully Automatic Water Drain and Sump
- NEMA 4 Electric Control Panel with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), “Plugged Filter” Indication, and Automatic System Shut-Down
- 5 Micron Pre-Filter & 2.5 Micron Post-Filter Rated Beta(c) =1000 Per ISO 16889
- Upstream/Downstream Oil Sample Ports
- Low Watt-Density Circulation Heater With Digital Temperature Controller
- * Inline Digital Moisture Indicator
- * Inline Digital Particle Counter
- * Explosion Proof (NEMA 7) For Class 1, Division 2, Class C&D Hazardous Locations
- * 304SS Or 316SS Material
- * Touchscreen Controls
- * Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC
- * 480V, 3-Phase or 220V, 1-Phase Electrical
- * Coreless Filter Elements
- * Skid Mounted For Permanent Installation or Portable Version With Push-Rail and Oversized Casters
- * Buna or Viton Seals