The harmful effect of particulate and moisture contamination in oils has been well documented. By maintaining absolute fluid cleanliness, you can dramatically increase the life of critical wear components, minimizing downtime and maximizing profitability. Below are multi-element filter housing assemblies. Simple and reliable, these filter housing assemblies provide the needed framework for an outstanding filter system.
Filter Housing Assemblies:
- Simplex Filter Housings
- Duplex Filter housings
- High Temperature Filter Housing
Single Element Filter Housing Assemblies:
- 820X Housing Assembly: Maximum Flow Rate 190 LPM, accepts one 820X filter, suitable for filter cart systems.
- 840X Housing Assembly: Maximum Flow Rate 380 LPM, accepts one 820X filter, suitable for mobile filter cart systems.
Multi Element Filter Housing Assemblies:
- Quad Filter Housing: Maximum Flow Rate 1500 LPM, Compact cartridge type, accepts four 840X filters.
- Six Element Housing: Maximum Flow Rate 2200 LPM, Compact cartridge type, accepts six 840X filters.
- Temperature, moisture and particulate sensors and monitors available
- 3, 9, 12 element housings also available
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum Working Temperature: 225F Seals: Viton
- Differential Pressure Gauge 0-50 PSID (Electrical Output Available)
- System Pressure Gauge 0-160 PSI
- Carbon Steel Construction
- Corrosion resistant interior and exterior coating
- Inlet Ball Valve, Discharge Check Valve
- Upstream/Downstream Sample Ports
- Various connection types and sizes available
- Temperature, moisture, and particulate sensors and monitors are also available
- Hydraulic Oil
- Transformer Oil (Mineral and Synthetic)
- Lubrication Oil
- EHC Fluid (Phosphate Ester)
- Diesel Fuel
- Turbine Oil
- Gear Oil